Convenient & Secure Online access to our staff for non-urgent requests
Click here to go directly to enrollment instructions. (Already Enrolled? Click HERE to login.)
The Patient Portal is a secure, web-based tool to communicate with the staff at Utah Cardiology. It should only be used for non-urgent medical questions and requests. Requests made through the portal will typically be answered within 24-48 business hours. If you need assistance within 24 hours, call one of our offices. Please be patient when waiting for a response to your message. However, if you haven’t received a response within 48 business hours, please call the office and address your request with a member of our staff.
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911.
ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS SHOULD BE LIMITED TO SIMPLE REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE. UTAH CARDIOLOGY PROVIDERS AND STAFF CANNOT DIAGNOSE OR TREAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS WITHOUT SEEING YOU IN THE CLINIC.
Here are some things you can do with the Patient Portal:
- Request or cancel appointments and receive appointment reminders
- Request prescription refills
- Receive test results
- Request a copy of your Personal Health Care record (summary of your care)
- View and pay your bill online
- Access the Health Research Center, which offers information about various health topics
- Communicate with Utah Cardiology staff
- Request to be enrolled into the patient portal when you visit one of our offices. Alternatively, you can call and make the request over the phone. (If you provide us with an email address during your appointment registration, one of our staff members will automatically send you an enrollment email.)
- Easy-to-follow instructions will be sent to the email address you provide the Utah Cardiology staff.
- After you receive the enrollment email click the link included in the email.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of enrollment.
- Verify identity by entering your phone number and date of birth and click NEXT.
- Choose Sign up for a new account
- Create a username and password. (Password is valid when each “x” is a green check mark.) Click NEXT.
- Select 5-security questions and include the answers.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Protect your account with Google Authenticator. (OPTIONAL) To bypass, click the “I’m not interested” link.
- You are now enrolled in the Patient Portal!
- Bookmark the login page – https://www.nextmd.com
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A NEXTGEN PATIENT PORTAL ACCOUNT, YOU CAN ENROLL IN MULTIPLE PRACTICES BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
- Follow the link to NextGen Patient Portal. NextMD.com
- Login to the Patient Portal website using your original user name and password. Your user name and password are case sensitive.
- From the Menu in the upper right corner, hover over Settings and then click the Manage Practices link to go to the multiple practice enrollment page.
- Enter your newly assigned enrollment token, your date of birth, and the email address you provided Utah Cardiology. Verify that your email address is correct.
- If you did not provide an email address to Utah Cardiology, check the box next to the statement: I do not have an email address. Then type your last name in the box that will appear.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- You will now be able to view multiple practices with one Nextgen Patient Portal login.