Utah Cardiology, 444 W Bourne Circle #200, Farmington, UT
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL LISTED BELOW:
- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight.
- NO CAFFEINE products 24 hours prior to test (i.e. coffee (including decaf), sodas, tea, chocolate, Fioricet, Anacin, Excedrin, etc.), or other items such as alcohol and cigarettes.
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes. Please no 1-piece dresses or jumper style suits.
- Please DO NOT apply lotion to your chest the day of your test.
- This test takes approximately 3 hours to complete. Please be aware that family members or friends will not be allowed to wait in the testing area.
- Please DO NOT take your daily oral medications unless instructed otherwise by your doctor. Please DO NOT take Aminophylline or Theophylline within 24 hours of your test.
- Medications you MAY take morning of exam: Inhalers, chronic pain medications (Lortab, Morphine, Percocet etc). DO NOT take them if they contain caffeine.